This plant will yield endless blooms perfect for cutting and filling vases.
This plant is beloved by bees.
The colours and frangrance of this plant will play a role in attracting butterflies and hummingbirds to your garden.
Add colour to food and drinks with this edible flower.
This drought-tolerant plant will survive with little to no watering.
Deer will avoid eating this plant.
This plant is seeded, propagated and grown at The Greenery Garden Centre.
These varieties have early summer and fall crops of berries that are produced on new canes each year. The canes should be cut part way or to the ground at the end of the season.
- Autumn Bliss - Large, mild tasting, red berries.
- Double Delight - Medium sized, sweet and tangy, red berries.
- Encore - Large, sweet, juicy, red berries. Nearly spineless canes.
- Fall Gold - Large, firm, yellow-gold berries with excellent flavor.
- Heritage - Large, sweet, red berries. Producing high yields, no staking needed.
- Joan J - Large, sweet, red berries. Thornless, spine-free canes.
- Nova - Medium, red berries with excellent flavor. Upright canes with light spines.
- Prelude - Early ripening, medium sized, red berries with excellent flavor.
- Red River - Medium sized, sweet red berries.
Summer Bearing Raspberry
These varieties have one crop of berries produced on last years canes. The fruiting canes should be pruned out at the end of the season.
- AAC Eden - A new thornless variety. Large, sweet, firm, red berries.
- Boyne - Medium sized, sweet red berries.
- Killarney - Medium sized, sweet firm, red berries.
- Latham - Large, red sweet berries.
- Tulameen - Large, light red, firm, sweet berries.
- Black - Large, black colored berries with excellent flavor.
- Purple - Very large, purple colored berries with excellent flavor.